We’re seeking a full-time, front end web developer who exhibits strong attention to detail and thrives in a dynamic environment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working with a small, wildly talented development team to create meaningful digital experiences for our clients here at Posture.
You’re A Fit If…
- You embrace change and are eager to learn and grow.
- You are organized and a good manager of time.
- You think and act creatively to solve problems.
- You are a good communicator and collaborator.
- You are willing to go the extra mile.
What You’ll Be Doing…
Activities primarily focus on building, customizing and supporting digital initiatives (responsive, desktop, tablet and mobile) as well as providing CMS customization and support within our development team. As a front end web developer, responsibilities encompass supporting the full development project life cycle.
- Participates in the development and support of a variety of websites, including end-to-end website management, quality assurance, testing and implementation, and ongoing maintenance and support.
- Collaborates closely with Design team and other stakeholders on the implementation of designs.
- Must adhere to scheduled project deadlines and timelines.
- New & existing WordPress site development using standardized theme and plugin implementations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate manager or management team.
- Stay up to date with front end trends and best practices.
Skills and Experience:
- 1 year + work experience as a front end developer.
- Must have proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS.
- Must have WordPress experience.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Basic to moderate understanding of Adobe Creative Suite specifically XD, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, organization, and communication skills.