We are seeking a part-time junior-level graphic designer – you’ll have the opportunity to work in-house at Posture HQ and collaborate with our crew. This role will require a sharp eye for design and quality digital/web assets while working with the design and web team members. The ideal person is motivated to ask the right questions, keep projects moving forward, responds well to critical feedback, and thrives in a fast-paced environment where they will handle multiple client accounts. Don’t like someone hovering over your shoulder while you work? Great, we don’t like doing that either.
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Dog-friendly office
- Access to unlimited snacks
- Demonstrated mastery in the Adobe Creative programs: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop are the air you breathe and flow like a second language for you.
- Experience in After Effects, Premiere and Adobe XD are not required to know, but it would cool if you did….
- Degree in graphic design, digital media and communications or equivalent is expected – we’re not here to teach you like an internship, but you’ll still learn some good stuff along the way.
- Basic understanding of WordPress content management (uploading images and text to web using WYSIWYG editor)
- A detailed eye for design and a solid understanding of digital content
- Ability to follow instructions closely and work independently on a daily basis
- A clear understanding of industry standards for preparing both digital and print designs for client hand-off
- Designing kickass materials for print and digital
- Preparing assets in a variety of sizes according to industry specs for multiple social media platforms and web applications – keep up on that ever-changing Facebook cover photo size!
- Brainstorm new and innovative approaches to deliver client messages and engage their audience online. This isn’t Snooze-sture Interactive.
- Ability to jump in on team projects to make revisions/push new content on a quick turnaround
- Frequently collaborate with the design and development teams to make cool stuff