Posture Interactive is seeking a part-time, junior-level graphic designer. This part-time, in-house role will require a good eye for design and quality digital content while working in collaboration with the design and web teams to meet the needs of a variety of clients. The ideal applicant should be a motived self-starter with good multi-tasking skills that will respond well to critical feedback and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in the adobe creative suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. After Effects, Premiere and Adobe XD a plus but not required.
- 4-year degree in graphic design, digital communication or equivalent required.
- Basic understanding of WordPress content management
- A detailed eye for design and a solid understanding of digital content creation
- Extensive knowledge of social media trends and best practices for digital content.
- A clear understanding of industry specs and standards for preparing both digital and print assets.
- Basic copywriting and editing capabilities. Advanced writing abilities are a plus.
- Designing materials for print and digital applications
- Preparing assets in a variety of sizes according to industry specs for multiple social media platforms and web applications
- Brainstorm new and innovative approaches to deliver client messages and engage their audience online
- Ability to jump in on team projects to make revisions/push new content